By Patricia K. Coyle MD (auth.), Syed A. Rizvi, Patricia K. Coyle (eds.)
Clinical Neuroimmunology: a number of Sclerosis and comparable problems serves as an imperative source for physicians drawn to, and working with, this very advanced and evolving department of neurology. This accomplished titleprovides an creation to uncomplicated neuroimmunology and ideas of immunotherapy and in addition serves as a radical advisor to immune-mediated problems of the important and peripheral worried method, in addition to different systemic issues with an important neuroimmunologic part. The chapters are written by means of specialists of their fields and contain the freshest clinical info. This quantity is made to simplify complicated immunological mechanisms and to target sensible patient-related matters. Clinical Neuroimmunology: a number of Sclerosis and similar problems is a useful addition to the literature and should be of important curiosity toneurologists, citizens and fellows, internists, and basic practitioners who deal with sufferers with neurologic problems and different systemic autoimmune diseases.
Read Online or Download Clinical Neuroimmunology: Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders PDF
Best clinical books
A completely up to date variation of a largely revered vintage at the prognosis and administration of bronchial asthma in various sufferer subpopulations. although this 5th version keeps to stress the definition, drugs, and use of bronchial asthma healing procedures, it additionally specializes in the specified wishes sufferer, together with the pediatric sufferer, the pregnant sufferer, and the sufferer present process surgical procedure, in addition to at the perennial problems with workout and bronchial asthma, pulmonary aspergillosis, career, leisure drug use, and psychological/social concerns.
This ABC has proven itself as a well-liked advent to medical Haematology, correct either for postgraduate scholars and first care practitioners. Now in its 3rd version, the ABC of scientific Haematology has been completely revised, that includes the most recent remedies for leukemia, antithrombotics and medication for lymphoma and overlaying the most recent advances in hematology and bone marrow transplantation.
- Clinical Ophthalmic Echography: A Case Study Approach
- Clinical Chiropractic- Volume 14, Issue 1 (March 2011)
- Brook's Clinical Pediatric Endocrinology, Sixth Edition
- Current Essentials of Diagnosis & Treatment in Nephrology & Hypertension
- Wound Healing (Basic and Clinical Dermatology)
Additional resources for Clinical Neuroimmunology: Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
J Exp Med. 2000;192:393–404. 61. Jacobsen M, Cepok S, Quak E, et al. Oligoclonal expansion of memory CD8+ T cells in cerebrospinal fluid from multiple sclerosis patients. Brain. 2002;125: 538–50. Shimonkevitz R, Colburn C, Burnham JA, et al. Clonal expansions of activated gamma/delta T cells in recent-onset multiple sclerosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1993;90:923–7. 63. Chen Z, Freedman MS. Correlation of specialized CD16+ gammadelta cells with disease course and severity in multiple sclerosis.
55. Harrington LE, Hatton RD, Mangan PR, et al. Interleukin 17-producing CD4+ effector T cells develop via a lineage distinct from the T helper type 1 and 2 lineages. Nat Immunol. 2005;6:1123–32. 56. Korn T. Pathophysiology of multiple sclerosis. J Neurol. 2008;255:2–6. 57. Lock C, Hermans G, Pedotti R, et al. Gene-microarray analysis of multiple sclerosis lesions yields new targets validated in autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Nat Med. 2002;8:500–8. 58. Tzartos JS, Friese MA, Craner MJ, et al. Interleukin-17 production in central nervous system-infiltrating T cells and glial cells is associated with active disease in multiple sclerosis.
Chastain EML, Duncan DS, Rodgers JM, et al. The role of antigen presenting cells in multiple sclerosis. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2010. 1016/J. 008. 121. Black JA, Newcombe J, Waxman SG. 5. Brain. 2010;133:835–46. Sharma R, Fischer MT, Bauer J, et al. Inflammation induced by innate immunity in the central nervous system leads to primary astrocyte dysfunction followed by demyelination. Acta Neuropathol. 2010;120:223–36. 123. Steen C, Wilczak N, Hoogduin JM, et al. Reduced creatine kinase B activity in multiple sclerosis normal appearing white matter.
Clinical Neuroimmunology: Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders by Patricia K. Coyle MD (auth.), Syed A. Rizvi, Patricia K. Coyle (eds.)